Metallic Heat Transfer Vinyl is made of high-quality polyester (PET) film with high covering. No fading after heat press. It is high temperature resistant. Metallic heat transfer vinyl is mirror effect with various colors. Metallic color effect make it fashional looking from other films.
Electric Heat Transfer Vinyl offers a gorgeous metallic finish that adds character and shine to all of your htv designs. This metallic HTV can be used in any vinyl cutter such as a Silhouette Cameo or a CriCut Explore Air 2. It can be applied with a household iron or a heat press. Iron on the Siser® Electric® to t-shirts, bags, and more to create designs your customers love.
Metallic Heat Transfer Vinyl is perfect for adding a chrome look to your designs. This mirror like material is unlike anything you’ve seen before! Available in gold and silver, Metallic’s rich and shiny finish stands out from the crowd. Metallic looks great on caps, tote bags, and home décor such as pillow covers.
Please note that Metallic is a unique product and that cracking and delamination may occur after washing. The results are not predictable.
Metallic is CPSIA Certified so it’s perfect for decorating children’s clothing and accessories.
Metallic HTV Main feature:
1. High-quality polyester (PET) film with high covering
2. High temperature resistant
3. 10 colors available
4. Metallic effect
5. Good washing assistance: about 30 washing times, 30 minutes/time
6. Easy to cut and weed
7. Thickness: 100-110um
8. No fading after heat press
1. Cut your design in mirror image on the dull side (that does not show the final color)
2. Weed the excess material from the design.
3. Pre-heat your iron and fabric (No STEAM)
4. Place the design on your fabric (final color side up)
5. Press down iron with firm pressure for 150 – 160 degrees Celsius with 10-12 seconds.
6. Peel off the clear film on its surface. (cold peel)