Flock Heat Transfer Vinyl
Flock Heat Transfer Vinyl is a unique heat transfer vinyl that gives your design an added dimension given a raised, soft, and textured suede/velvet feel that is a perfect alternative to embroidery. This makes it great for children’s garments (ex. onesies) as well as adult’s (ex. team sweatshirts).
Whether you’re looking for that alternative to embroidery or going for a retro look, flock htv can help you achieve this. Livinyl Flock htv vinyl can even be layered on top of itself! With a wide offering of colors, you’re sure to find the perfect shade to complement any design for children or adults.
|Flock Vinyl Details:|
|Vinyl Dimension: 50cm* 25m/Roll||GW/NW: 7-8 kgs|
|Packing Size: 24*24*52cm/ctn||Thickness Of Hot Glue: 1.0mm|
|Temperature: 150°C~160°C||Transfer Time: 12~15s|
|Press Pressure: 3-5 Bars||Peal Method: Cold|
|Carrier: Adhesive Transfer Tape|
Recommend: √ 100%Cotton √ 100%Polyester √ Poly/Cotton Blend √ Polyester Blend
FLOCK HTV CARE INSTRUCTION
Turn garment inside out.
Machine wash COLD with mild detergent.
Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
Do not dry clean.
Instructions apply to the material only, please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Testing: Always test on a fabric swatch prior to production, especially on heavily treated fabrics.
Heat Transfer Process For Vinyl:
How to Make your design:
1. Design an image you want by using computer design software.
2. Using a plotter machine recomend the brand Graphtec/Gcc/Roland , cut it in mirror image.
3. Weed the useless glue around the image.
4. Place the front image onto the heat transfer board where you want to transfer on the garment
5. Set a heat press machine basis on its heat transfer conditions.
6. Put a protection paper onto the label too.
7. When it is cool , remove the polyester backing film.